Sunday, March 29, 2009

Good Day

Things I like that I experienced today…

Sleeping in

Seeing my Michigan State prediction was correct

Doritos dipped in bean dip

Pre-Production for a feature film

Cooking without a time constraint

Meaningless jokes with my wife

Listening to my 10 month old niece on the phone

A new Jim Gaffigan special

Saving 10 cents a gallon on Gas with my Kroger card

Flipping back and forth between New episodes of King of the Hill and The Simpsons with classic episodes of WKRP and Newhart

It was a pretty good day.

2 comments:

  1. how was Gaffigan? I saw him here in Cinci about a year or so ago - he's great. I tried to watch King Baby, but we were taping something...probably Hannah Montanah...she has a great four minutes on hot pockets though

    ReplyDelete
  2. he was good. I still like his hot pockets and holiday material best though.

    ReplyDelete